IC-GEN Integration software,DDE
IC-GEN Integration software, OPC
Satchwell Product Catalogue – Satchwell Sigma – INTEGRATION
IC-GEN Integration Software
IC-GEN is a software application that runs on a dedicated PC platform. It operates
in a similar manner to other Satchwell Sigma integration controllers, which normally
operate on the DNN/IC hardware platform.
IC-GEN is available in two variants:
• S-ICGN-DDE interfaces to third party systems capable of Dynamic Data Exchange
• S-ICGN-OPC interfaces to third party systems that are OLE for Process Control
(OPC) compliant (OPC DA2).
Each IC-GEN connects to the Sigma network via Ethernet and appears to Sigma as a
controller, providing a means to integrate data from the DDE or OPC source.
Order Code Description
IC GEN Integration Controller Software DDE, including USB dongle.
IC GEN Integration Controller Software OPC, including USB dongle.
Data sheet 13.151
See data sheet for minimum hardware requirements.
• DDE and OPC DA2 variants
• Access to hundreds of 3rd party
systems via standard I/O servers
• Display window, showing DDE or
OPC object activity
• Built-in 3rd party points mapping
• 3rd party objects inherit all Sigma
• Runs on dedicated Windows
• Up to 1,000 Sigma objects in a
single IC-GEN controller
• Ethernet connectivity
• Support for multiple DDE or OPC
• Bespoke or customised integration